What to expect
Museo Correale di Terranova
A House of Art in Sorrento
Correale di Terranova Museum since 1924
The most beautiful provincial museum in Italy
Enter the heart of Sorrento to discover a place rich in history, the guardian of an invaluable heritage.
The summer residence of the Correale family and its wonderful garden "Villa alla Rota" open the doors to lovers of beauty and refinement to offer a real journey through the centuries today: from archaeological finds to Sorrento marquetry, from the Neapolitan Mannerism school of art of the 1500s to the paintings of the Neapolitan artists of the "School of Posillipo", from the invaluable historic furnishings to the prestigious porcelain of the 1700s
Notes on the Correale Museum
Opened to the public in 1924, the museum has 24 exhibition rooms, spread across the four floors of the eighteenth-century residence, collecting great examples of figurative art between the fifteenth and nineteenth centuries.
On display in the museum
- Sorrentine Marquetry
- Sacred Paintings
- School of Posillipo
- Flemish Painting
- Pastoral Art of the 1700s
- Neapolitan painting of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries
- Furniture and consoles
- Photographic equipment
Skip the lineBy purchasing this ticket online, you will not have to wait in line for purchase, greatly reducing waiting times
100% refundableuse the 'refund' option to refund this ticket to 100 % up to 24 hours before entry
Flexible date / timeYou can change the date and time of entry within a certain limit after the ticket expires
Mobile voucherYou can validate the ticket directly from your Smartphone / Tablet, via the digital version of the e-ticket
Group visitThis tour is reserved for groups of people, it is not possible to buy this ticket under the minimum allowed number of visitors
Carefully read the directions to take advantage of this ticket.
Special warnings Covid-19
I declare under my responsibility:
- to have no symptoms attributable to COVID-19;
- not to be subjected to the quarantine measure;
- that neither I nor any of my partners have had contact with me in the last 14 days with suspected or confirmed cases of Coronavirus flu;
- to be aware of the penalties provided for by art. 4 of the law decree 25th March 2020, n. 19 and subsequent amendments;
- to be aware of the risk for one's own safety and for that of others and that he will therefore undertake to scrupulously follow these measures;
- to be aware of the general recommendations made by the Ministry of Health to protect myself and others from Coronavirus, which can be consulted on the page http://www.salute.gov.it
- to be aware that I will be able to access the site only if autonomously equipped with a mandatory, disposable or washable mask, which allows you to cover from the chin above the nose according to paragraph 2 of article 3 of the Prime Minister's Decree of 26 April 2020 (http://www.salute.gov.it)
- that I will respect all the indications provided by the specialized staff of the Museum Correale of Terranova and by the signs inside and outside the structure for interpersonal distancing and for other protective measures aimed at reducing the infection (such as for example detection of body temperature by means of a thermal scanner, regulation of staggered access, compulsory visit path and entry and exit, residence time in the structure, physical positioning, prohibition of touching surfaces inside the structure, hand sanitation through the use of dispensers on site)
- that this ticket is my personal, non-transferable
- that to avoid queues, gatherings, long waiting times, I will have to show up no more than ten minutes before the booked visiting time
- I am also aware that if the rules given are not respected, the visit will be canceled.
How to reach usVia Correale, 50 - 80067 Sorrento
Exit at Castellammare di Stabia and continue towards Sorrento.
Circumvesuviana Naples destination Sorrento.
Arrived at Naples Capodichino Airport and destination Sorrento.
Our opening hours
- 09:30 - 13:30 | from Tuesday to Sunday
Contact the on-line ticket office
Contact the venue
- +39 081 878846