More Information About Email Addresses
Our 24/7 email address is email@example.com
Hotmail, America Online, Yahoo! and Google email addresses are very popular and as a result receive a large amount of spam, or junk email. For this reason they have junk mail filters that in some cases only allow those email addresses that are in your address book to arrive in your inbox.
For this reason it is important that firstname.lastname@example.org is added to your address book so that you receive any booking information or other important emails from us that relate to any tour or activity you have booked online with Overall Media.
If you are a Fai or Touring Club member, choose this ticket to take advantage of the deal and visit the Correale Museum and its Park. Don't forget to show your membership card upon arrival at the ticket office.Leggi di più
What to expect
If you are a Fai or Touring Club member, choose this ticket to take advantage of the deal and visit the Correale Museum and its Park. Don't forget to show your membership card upon arrival at the ticket office.
Museo Correale di Terranova
A House of Art in Sorrento
Correale di Terranova Museum since 1924
The most beautiful provincial museum in Italy
Enter the heart of Sorrento to discover a place rich in history, the guardian of an invaluable heritage.
The summer residence of the Correale family and its wonderful garden "Villa alla Rota" open the doors to lovers of beauty and refinement to offer a real journey through the centuries today: from archaeological finds to Sorrento marquetry, from the Neapolitan Mannerism school of art of the 1500s to the paintings of the Neapolitan artists of the "School of Posillipo", from the invaluable historic furnishings to the prestigious porcelain of the 1700s
Notes on the Correale Museum
Opened to the public in 1924, the museum has 24 exhibition rooms, spread across the four floors of the eighteenth-century residence, collecting great examples of figurative art between the fifteenth and nineteenth centuries.
On display in the museum
- Sorrentine Marquetry
- Sacred Paintings
- School of Posillipo
- Flemish Painting
- Pastoral Art of the 1700s
- Neapolitan painting of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries
- Furniture and consoles
- Photographic equipment
Carefully read the directions to take advantage of this ticket.
Special warnings Covid-19
I declare under my responsibility:
- to have no symptoms attributable to COVID-19;
- not to be subjected to the quarantine measure;
- that neither I nor any of my partners have had contact with me in the last 14 days with suspected or confirmed cases of Coronavirus flu;
- to be aware of the penalties provided for by art. 4 of the law decree 25th March 2020, n. 19 and subsequent amendments;
- to be aware of the risk for one's own safety and for that of others and that he will therefore undertake to scrupulously follow these measures;
- to be aware of the general recommendations made by the Ministry of Health to protect myself and others from Coronavirus, which can be consulted on the page http://www.salute.gov.it
- to be aware that I will be able to access the site only if autonomously equipped with a mandatory, disposable or washable mask, which allows you to cover from the chin above the nose according to paragraph 2 of article 3 of the Prime Minister's Decree of 26 April 2020 (http://www.salute.gov.it)
- that I will respect all the indications provided by the specialized staff of the Museum Correale of Terranova and by the signs inside and outside the structure for interpersonal distancing and for other protective measures aimed at reducing the infection (such as for example detection of body temperature by means of a thermal scanner, regulation of staggered access, compulsory visit path and entry and exit, residence time in the structure, physical positioning, prohibition of touching surfaces inside the structure, hand sanitation through the use of dispensers on site)
- that this ticket is my personal, non-transferable
- that to avoid queues, gatherings, long waiting times, I will have to show up no more than ten minutes before the booked visiting time
- I am also aware that if the rules given are not respected, the visit will be canceled.
- Skip the line
- 100% refundable
- Flexible date / time
- Mobile voucher
How to reach the property
Exit at Castellammare di Stabia and continue towards Sorrento.
Circumvesuviana Naples destination Sorrento.
Arrived at Naples Capodichino Airport and destination Sorrento.
Our opening hours
- 09:30 - 13:30 | from Tuesday to Sunday
Contact the on-line ticket office
Contact the venue
- +39 081 8781846
When do you come?
There are no available entrance times
Ok, let’s continue
To proceed with the purchase, please fill the following form. The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Save your time!
By connecting with your social account, you fill in less data and access your personal area more easily.